Shrimp and Filet Alfredo
By Ebony Mangum
- 1lb linguini
- Tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 6-12 large jumbo Shrimp
- 6 oz filet mignon
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/2 onion
- 4 portobello mushrooms
- Tablespoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1-1 1/2 Roma tomato chopped
- Sprig of parsley
- Place olive oil in skillet.
- When hot place onions, mushrooms, bell pepper, garlic and sauté.
- In the meantime cook (boil) linguini to your liking.
- Place shrimp in saucepan with veggies and add your choice of Alfredo sauce (homemade or store bought).
- Cook Filet to your temperature of choice and chop into bite size pieces.
- Set aside.
- When shrimp is fully cooked add filet and stir.
- Let cool and serve with a garnish of parsley.
Enjoy! :) :)
If you have any recipes you want published, Contact Us now. We’d love to hear from you!