Chicken Malai Boti by Spoon A Fantasy
By Zarwa Jafar (@spoonafantasy)
It is prepared with fresh kitchen ingredients and is super easy to make.
The creamy taste will create a perfect balance with the spicy green chilies and the additional zest of black pepper and lemon.
Serve these malai botis with fresh tandoori parathas for some greater dining experience. Hungry yet?
- Chicken (boneless) – 1kg
- Lemon juice – 5 to 6 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- White pepper: 1tsp
- Black pepper: 1tsp
- Cumin (Zeera) Powder: ¾ tsp (roast the seeds on a pan and then grind them into fine powder)
- Green chilli paste: 4-6 chillies
- Fresh Coriander: 6-7 tbsp
- Chilli flakes: ¾ tsp
- Cream: Half packet
- Garam Masala as per taste
- Marinate the chicken boneless pieces in all of the above ingredients (except garam masala) for about 2-3hours atleast.
- Once the chicken is marinated, you can either smoke the chicken with a piece of coal (for about 10 to 15 seconds only) and then shallow fry/bake it or just insert chicken pieces on flat-bladed metal skewers and grill them on a charcoal grill. Brush the chicken pieces with cooking oil on both sides.
- Once the chicken is done, dish them out and sprinkle some garam masala and lemon juice on top.
- Serve hot with yummy parathas, tamarind sauce, mint yogurt and raw onion rings.
Publish your recipes with FtLion and reach thousands of readers. Contact Us now!