Chicken Stir Fry
By Nazira Seedat
- Chicken (strips)
- Red Chilli Powder
- Ground Cumin
- Whole Cumin Seeds
- Crushed Garlic
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- Onion (cut into large chunks)
- Red, Yellow & Green Peppers (strips)
- Tomato Ketchup
- Maggi Magic Masala Sauce
- Nandos Piri Piri Sauce
- Any other sauces you like
- Mix all the spices into the chicken strips and the lemon juice and cook in a little oil until done.
- In a separate pan, saute the onions in a little oil until they’re soft.
- Then add all the peppers and stir fry for a couple of mins.
- Add the chicken and sauces.
- Mix and cook for a little while just to warm the sauces through.
- Serve with fries or rice.
- You can also make tortilla wraps using this recipe.
- There are no measurements as it’s all up to your own personal taste.
My mum has always been the main cook in our home and I’ve always helped with the preps.
She’s an amazing cook, and I thought it was time to show everyone just how brilliant she is.
So I created: @IAMSOUSCHEF to share all her culinary delights.
If you want your recipes published on Feed the Lion, Contact Us now. We’d love to hear from you!