Little Kolkata soft opens in Covent Garden with 50% offHALAL STATUS Fully Halal food menu • Alcohol served
Well known Indian supper club Little Kolkata will be opening its first permanent site in Covent Garden in just a fortnight’s time.
With a menu revolving around the different styles of food available in eclectic Calcutta, the 75-cover restaurant is currently offering 50% off through Hot Dinner (see below) until launch day on September 17.
Taking inspiration from street food, canteen grub and home-cooked meals, to Bengali wedding menus and old Mughal recipes, Little Kolkata will continue to maintain the communal and familial nature of its supper club by making available its sharing plates.
Classic dishes will include ilish maacher deemer, spiced roe from the hilsa family – a popular fish species among Bengalis.
Having introduced London to Bengali cuisine through supper clubs in 2015, its founders Prabir Kumar Chattopadhyay and Biswajit Deb Das have now established a canteen-style restaurant that’s decorated with quirky yet authentically Bengali interiors emulating old heritage homes back home.
The Hot Dinners’ 50% off discount is applicable on Little Kolkata’s food bill (a la carte only) until 16 September 2018 (excluding 13th) for lunch and dinner.
Terms and conditions:
- This offer runs from 3 September to 16 September 2018 only, excluding 13 September.
- Available Monday to Friday Lunch 12:00-15:00 | Dinner 17:30-22:00, and Saturday 12:00-22:00
- Offer valid for food from the a la carte only
- Drinks purchased will be charged at normal price
- Bookings must be made in advance
- Offer valid only on tables of 8 people and under
- This offer has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for an alternative
- This offer is not available with any other offer
- Little Kolkata reserve the right to cancel the promotion
51-53 Shelton Street, London, WC2H 9JU.
Opening Hours: Sun-Mon 12:00–17:00 | Tue–Fri 12:00–15:00, 17:30–22:00 | Sat 12:00–22:00