Chaiiwala to open fourth Birmingham branch tomorrowHALAL STATUS Fully Halal
Popular Indian breakfast cafe chain Chaiiwala will be launching its fourth Birmingham branch tomorrow morning.
The 24-cover venue will be opening in the busy area of Saltley, Alum Rock Road, at precisely 11am.
Renowned for its succinct menu, it offers an elaborate range of drinks starting with their Karak Chaii and Coffee, both of which can be customised through the addition of five ingredients which includes ‘flavoured shots’.
While additional hot drinks offered are chaii latte, caramel, chaii, garam chocolate, mint chilli, and cinnamon chaii, cold beverages are also available such as falooda, iced versions of the karak chaii or coffee, and limbu pani.
Their extenstive breakfast menu ranges from simple yet deliciously-sounding dishes that include:
- Desi Breakfast – masala omelette, masala beans or daal (lentil), two classic rotis or toasts, and a cup of karak chai.
- Classic Sweet Paratha glazed with honey.
- Chilli Paneer – cottage cheese chunks in a tangy sauce topped with onions and peppers.
- Bombay Sandwich – potato grilled sandwich with coriander-mint chutney and special sandwich masala.
- Dessert – Gajar Halwa Cheesecake or Sundae, or Chocolate Chaii Mousse.
In total, Chaiiwala boasts 15 stores across the country, with eight more scheduled including another one in Birmingham along the long stretch of Coventry Road.
Chaiiwala (Birmingham, Alum Rock)
177 Alum Rock Road, Saltley, Birmingham B8 1NJ.
Opening Hours: Mon-Thur 8:00-23:00 | Fri 8:00-00:00 | Sat 9:00-00:00 | Sun 9:00-23:00