(Updated) Restaurants extending Eat Out To Help Out in OctoberUPDATED 18/10/2020
The popular Eat Out To Help Out Scheme that was extended by restaurants themselves at the end of August, has been further extended into October.
Here’s a comprehensive list of Halal and Halal-friendly eateries across the country offering extremely generous discounts (see restaurant’s T&Cs for specific days and details) starting with the hugely impressive Anokha:
- Aziz (63 Church Way, Iffley Village, Oxford OX4 4EY) – 50% off your meal every Monday until 26 October. Advance booking only mention you code EOT1 (01865 775974).
- Band of Burgers (Camden, Bricklane, Walthamstow – London) – 30% off all takeaway orders that’s valid 7 days a week until 31st October.
- Balans (multiple sites across London) – 50% off food (max £10 per person) every Monday to Wednesday from 5pm onwards. Balans confirm: “Yes, all of our sites, including Kensington, prepare Halal dishes to avoid any cross-contamination.”
- BUK (8 Ferdinand St, Chalk Farm, London NW1 8ER) – 50% off all burgers (eat in only, limited to one burger per person – does not apply to drinks, sides, milkshakes or desserts) every weekend of October.
- Benares (12a Berkeley Square, Mayfair, London W1J 6BS) – £10pp off A La Carte and Tasting Menus, Tuesday to Thursday (quote ‘Benares October’ when booking to get the discount).
- Chat House (14-16 Brighton Rd, South Croydon, London CR2 6AA) – 50% off (up to £10 per person) during October every Monday and Wednesday for dine-ins only.
- Chokhi Dhani (Riverlight Quay, 2 Nine Elms Lane, London, SW11 8AW) – 50% off up to £10pp on food and non-alcoholic beverages when dining from their A La Carte Menu. Monday to Thursday, until October 31st.
- Farzi Cafe (8 Haymarket, West End, London, SW1Y 4BP) – 50% off and up to £10 per person when dining. All day, Tuesday – Thursday and Sunday – Fridays and Saturdays until 5pm.
- Flesh & Buns (Oxford Circus & Covent Garden, London) – 50% off for a lunch or early dinner until 17:30 and food up to £10 per person between Monday to Wednesday throughout October.
- Franco Manca (multiple sites) – All pizzas will be £5 when dining in every Monday to Wednesday during October.
- Gourmet Hut, The (81 Cavell St, Whitechapel, London E1 2BQ) – 35% off all menu items, takeaway only, from 12pm – 10pm everyday.
- Grand Trunk Road (219 High Road, South Woodford, London E18 2PB) – Weekend lunches at £18.50 per head (£10 off normal rate) every Saturday and Sunday during October. Reserve your table or takeaway slot by calling us on 0208 505 1965.
- Grill Steakhouse, The (The Exchange, Aylesbury, HP20 1UR) – £10 off the food menu per person every Monday to Thursday, all day. Book in advance to avoid disappointment (01296 393217).
- Hankies (Marble Arch & Westbourne Terrace) – 25% off Ala-Carte menu (2 course set meal £19.50 and 3 course set meal £22.50).
- Indian Essence (176-178 Petts Wood Rd, Petts Wood, Orpington BR5 1LG) – Lunchtime offer (12-2.45pm) from Monday to Friday during October. £10pp, with a minimum spend of £25pp, as well as 25% off £11.95 children’s menu. Make your reservation, call or email the restaurant directly, and quote ‘October Offer’.
- Ishtah (9-13 Hendon Lane, Finchley, London, N3 1RT) – 50% off food & non-alcoholic drinks (max £10 per person inc. children) from Monday to Wednesday until 31st October when dining in.
- Kanishka by Atul Kochhar (17-19 Maddox Street, Mayfair, London, W1S 2QH) – 50% off (up to £10 per person) food and soft drinks bill on Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays until the 31st of October.
- Lahore Karahi (1 Tooting High St, Tooting, London SW17 0SN) – 50% off Pakistani Breakfast (Nashta) available Friday to Sunday (10am – 3pm) till the 31st of October.
- Laguna Restaurant (1-4 Culmington Parade, 123 Uxbridge Road, Ealing, London W13 9BD) – 50% off the food bill for lunch (mention “Eat Out October Lunch”) or 25% off the food bill for dinner every Monday to Wednesday (mention “Eat Out October Dinner”). Table reservations required 1-day in advance (max 6 guests).
- Le Comptoir (20 Station Terrace, Kensal, London, NW10 5RX) – 50% off on food and drink (max £10 per person). Offer is not valid in Kensal Rise on Friday and Saturday 6pm-10pm, but is in Harrow.
- Le Madison (51 Raven Row, Whitechapel, London E1 2EG) – 30% off Monday to Friday from 1pm to 7pm till 31st October. Pre-booking is essential required and you must show their dine-in discount post to a member of staff (see their IG page @lemadisongrill).
- Leila Restaurant (5 Grosvenor Parade, Ealing, London W5 3NN) – Monday to Wednesday in October, enjoy 30% off your total bill (food and soft drinks only) up to a maximum of £10pp. Booking required: www.leila-ealing.co.uk/book-a-table
- M Kitchen, The (269 Broadway, Bexleyheath, London DA6 8DB) – 20% off your entire bill from Monday to Wednesday through October.
- Madhu’s (Heathrow & Southall, London) – 25% off total bill between 4pm to 6pm (min spend £30 in Heathrow, and £25 in Southall) dine in only. Max £10 discount after 6pm per person.
- Manjaros (multiple sites) – 50% off any one main (exc. full chicken, lamb, prawn, platter dishes, starters and drinks) and one dessert per person (must be following IG manjaros.london) dining-in only, Monday – Wednesday (starts Tue 5 and ends Wed 28th Oct). Ilford branch run a 1st come 1st serve service. No reservations.
- Mango Tree (46 Grosvenor Place, Belgravia, London, SW1X 7EQ) – 25% off food bill and non-alcoholic drinks only (max £5 per person exc under 12s) dining-in. Offer only applicable when booking via their website directly (quote ‘Eat Out’, max 6 per table).
- Mantl, The (142 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London SW3 1HY) – £10 off per person for bills over £20 from Monday to Wednesday throughout October, provided you make a reservation (max group of 6 people per table).
- Patri (103 Hammersmith Grove, W6 0NQ & 139 Northfield Ave, W13 9QT, London) – 50% off Signature Chaats & all Drinks (max £10 along with opening offers launching winter seafood menu) every Monday to Thursday.
- Rasa Sayang (15 Frith St, Soho, London W1D 4RE) – Continue to enjoy up to £10 off food and non-alcoholic drinks per person through October every Mondays to Wednesdays.
- Ribeye (Unit 1A, Number 8 First St, Manchester M15 4FN) – 50% off on all adult meals only, capped at £10 per person throughout October every Monday to Wednesday.
- Saffron Circle (7 New College Parade, Finchley Road, London, NW3 5EP) – 25% off (£10 per person) on food (exc. Thalis) and non-alcoholic drinks Tuesdays-Sundays when dining in. Valid on Collections on the full order value when ordering directly.
- Station 31 (299 – 303 Harrow Road, Wembley, London HA9 6BD) – 25% off lunch when you dine in on Tuesday to Thursday all throughout October. Book your table online or call.
- Tarshish (16-20 High Rd, Wood Green, London N22 6BX) – 25% discount on the total bill between Monday ti Friday between 3pm and 6pm until 30th October.
- Yaprak Kitchen (141-143 Marsh Rd, Pinner, London HA5 5PB) – 20% off Monday to Friday from 12.30pm till 5pm with discount available via booking in a table.
- Zufa (Northwood HA6 1NU & Hatch End HA5 4HR, Lnodon) – 20% off their food menu only from Tuesday to Thursday until the end of October.