Rusty’s Smokehouse Dry-Aged Steaks in BirminghamHALAL STATUS Fully Halal.
A restaurant that “specialises in Himalayan dry-aged steaks” opened in Birmingham’s Ladypool Road yesterday.
Rusty’s Smokehouse offers an extensive menu that largely revolves around steaks and their House Specials, which include:
- STEAKS: Rib Eye 10oz, T-Bone 20oz, Sirloin 10oz, Cote De Bouf 20oz, half and full Tomahawks.
- HOUSE SPECIALS: Rack of Short Ribs, Smoked Briskets, Pulled Beef, Pulled Chicken, Smoked Club Sandwich.
The eatery say that they “source the finest cuts of Angus beef for our dry age rooms”.
They also do 28 dry-aged burgers, which can be personalised using a number of toppings, including pulled beef, pulled chicken, brisket, beef chilli and other toppings, and can be served in either freshly baked buns, subs or wraps.
Rusty’s Smokehouse also do New York skin-on fries that are said to be “made fresh for every order using the finest potatoes” and to which the aforementioned toppings can be added.
And if you don’t fancy meat, then there’s also a large selection of sea foods to choose from, such as:
- Cajun Salmon Tagliatelle Pasta.
- 2 Sea Bass Fillets, Salmon Fillet, or Hake Fillet.
- Snow King Crab, King Snow Crab 1kg Platter, or a Giant King Crab 1kg Platter for a whopping £89.95.
The restaurant is also uniquely designed with a rusty motorcycle hanging off the wall, a red American van, and an almost all-wooden interior decor.
344- 348 Ladypool Road, Birmingham, England B12 8LQ.
T: +44 (0)121 248 6875 | W: www.rustyssmokehouse.co.uk
Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 13:00-23:00 | Sat 12:00-23:00 | Sun 12:00-22:00