Halal-friendly Peruvian Cuzco London launches todayHALAL STATUS Halal chicken only (prepped and cooked separately) • Alcohol & pork served
The highest level of Traditinal Peruvian Cuisine arrives to London.
A new Peruvian restaurant catering for Halal has launched on London Bridge Street today (thanks to @halalfoodhunterss for the heads up).
Named after the beautiful city of Cuzco, this stylish “bar and restaurant” presents a menu that offers “the highest level of traditinal Peruvian cuisine” in London.
The good news is that they also offer Halal chicken that’s prepped and cooked separately, which means that you can enjoy, alongside the seafood and vegetarian section, at least four meat dishes.
From the menu, you can might want to consider dishes such as the:
- Causa De Pollo – Mashed Potatoes seasoned with freshly squeezed lemon Juice and Peruvian “Aji Limo” Chilli, before being layered with chicken and avocado.
- Lomo Saltado De Res O Pollo – Strips of grilled chicken breast sauteed with tomatoes, red onions, and served with chips.
- Jalea Combinada – Pieces of cod fillet, mussles and squid; all lightly battered and fried, and served with cassava and creole salad.
- Yuca Frita A La Huancaina – Fried Cassava sticks served with “Huancaina sauce”.
- Helado De Lucuma (Dessert) – Ice cream made fom the “Lucuma fruit” which only grows in Peru.
To reserve a table, either call the number below or visit their website.
4-5 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9SG.
Opening Hours: Mon-Sat 12:00-23:00 | Sun 12:00-21:00